How to Know If It's the Right Fit? – Seasoned with Salt
- How to Know If It's the Right Fit?
- Ask Domo Reboot #101
- Saying NO & Making People Value Your YES
- Three Reasons to go Back to Church
- Faith to Follow Through – A Sermon
- Being Useful vs. Being Popular
- Daily Dash – Work Around What Hinders You!
- The Grace to Preach: My Wild Little Journey
- WENDY CAME FOR TAB + GOT SENT HOME + My Proposal for Reconciliation
- THE SINGLE PREACHER, THE CHICKEN, PAUL, MARRIAGE & SEX TALK IN THE CHURCH #93
The Seasoned with Salt Podcast was started in 2018. The Podcast features uplifting and motivational topics, with emphasis on spiritual, personal, professional, and intellectual development. The name is derived from the Biblical passage found in Colossians 4:6; “Let your speech be always with grace, seasoned with salt, that ye may know how ye ought to answer every man.” This podcast unapologetically celebrates Black thought and Black voice and the Black male mind. This podcast honors God by honoring Black lives. I hope you will be blessed by listening.
Thoughts and reflections from a Jesus-centered, multihyphenate who loves football, politics, books and reading people! CLICK HERE!