Pack Light: What to take and what to leave when you're moving forward #164 – Seasoned with Salt
- Pack Light: What to take and what to leave when you're moving forward #164
- I wasn't Going to Say Anything… but … #163
- ARE YOU ON THE WRONG SIDE OF THE FENCE? #162
- How to Walk Through A Closed Door! #161
- Don't Let Them Kill Your Creativity #160
- Listen to me talk to my Therapist (you) about how terrible I am at Self-Care #159
- Message re-Cap: What Changed?
- Should Christians Date Unbelievers? #157
- We Are What We Digest #156
- Your Next Move #155
The Seasoned with Salt Podcast was started in 2018. The Podcast features uplifting and motivational topics, with emphasis on spiritual, personal, professional, and intellectual development. The name is derived from the Biblical passage found in Colossians 4:6; “Let your speech be always with grace, seasoned with salt, that ye may know how ye ought to answer every man.” This podcast unapologetically celebrates Black thought and Black voice and the Black male mind. This podcast honors God by honoring Black lives. I hope you will be blessed by listening.
Thoughts and reflections from a Jesus-centered, multihyphenate who loves football, politics, books and reading people! CLICK HERE!