Hope for a New Season #121 – Seasoned with Salt
- Hope for a New Season #121
- WHY THEY Picked YOU: An Affirmation & Challenge #120
- You Can Focus, Finally!
- In the News – Checking In #118
- God Said, "Mind Your Business" #117
- Get out of God's Way #116
- What Scars Prove #115
- Ask Domo Featuring Lapria & Whitney Genevro #114
- Who I'm Marrying (and a series of thoughts about Singleness) #113
- Ask Domo #112 – In-Laws + Disappearing Man Friends + Weave haters + Christians on Couples Trips
The Seasoned with Salt Podcast was started in 2018. The Podcast features uplifting and motivational topics, with emphasis on spiritual, personal, professional, and intellectual development. The name is derived from the Biblical passage found in Colossians 4:6; “Let your speech be always with grace, seasoned with salt, that ye may know how ye ought to answer every man.” This podcast unapologetically celebrates Black thought and Black voice and the Black male mind. This podcast honors God by honoring Black lives. I hope you will be blessed by listening.
Thoughts and reflections from a Jesus-centered, multihyphenate who loves football, politics, books and reading people! CLICK HERE!