#78 What is Toxic Positivity? Why it Sucks! Respond Like Jesus! – Seasoned with Salt
- #78 What is Toxic Positivity? Why it Sucks! Respond Like Jesus!
- Mastering Mondays #77 – High Functioning Anxiety and Jesus
- #76 The Prayer Earl Simmons Prayed
- Is LaShun Pace's Rebuke of the Church the Meat or the Bone?
- #74 Mastering Mondays: Every Play Matters
- #73 My Story Has a Sequel – A Sermon
- Are you the reason Lil Nas X Gave Satan a Lap Dance? #72
- #71 Exposing the Culture of Shame
- #70 Mental Health & Healing for us First
- #69 Lessons from Derrick Jaxn
The Seasoned with Salt Podcast was started in 2018. The Podcast features uplifting and motivational topics, with emphasis on spiritual, personal, professional, and intellectual development. The name is derived from the Biblical passage found in Colossians 4:6; “Let your speech be always with grace, seasoned with salt, that ye may know how ye ought to answer every man.” This podcast unapologetically celebrates Black thought and Black voice and the Black male mind. This podcast honors God by honoring Black lives. I hope you will be blessed by listening.
Thoughts and reflections from a Jesus-centered, multihyphenate who loves football, politics, books and reading people! CLICK HERE!