The Seasoned with Salt Podcast was started in 2018. The Podcast features uplifting and motivational topics, with emphasis on spiritual, personal, professional, and intellectual development. The name is derived from the Biblical passage found in Colossians 4:6; “Let your speech be always with grace, seasoned with salt, that ye may know how ye ought to answer every man.” This podcast unapologetically celebrates Black thought and Black voice and the Black male mind. This podcast honors God by honoring Black lives. I hope you will be blessed by listening.
Your Next Move! Episode #58 – Seasoned with Salt
- Your Next Move! Episode #58
- #57 Bye 2020: Love I (re)found
- #56 The Remix: Managing Holiday Anxiety 2.0
- #55 Christmas Music Magic
- #54 Chosen for the Furnace
- #53 God Won’t Let You Quit
- #52 “Protect Your Baby”
- #51 Reflections on the Election, the year and the season
- #50 What I've Learned So Far 50/40
- #49 Too Crowded for God
Thoughts and reflections from a Jesus-centered, multihyphenate who loves football, politics, books and reading people! CLICK HERE!