It’s Thursday, September 27, 2018 and I’m viewing the world through the eyes of the Wall Street Journal. As always, I want to remind you that, JESUS IS THE LORD OF THE MARKETPLACE. Here we go!
1. General Motors’ Cadillac HQ moved from Detroit to New York four years ago and will be moving back to Detroit.
2. Yale’s in trouble. Folks want to know why their student population is 44.7% white, per data from October 2017. The Justice Department and Education Department opened an investigation.
3. New home sales flourished in the month of August. “Used home sales” still lagging.
4. The CDC said that 80,000 people died from the flu last winter. This is the highest it’s been in 4 decades.
5. McDonalds will cut down on the preservatives. The Big Mac, quarter pounders and kids meals will be free of preservatives. They want to create a healthier image for themselves. The culprits have been the buns, cheese and sauce.