I’m upgrading my daily notes for The Wall Street Journal! Here are the notes for Saturday, March 7, 2020:
- Would you pay $24,000 for kitchen knife? Maybe you wouldn’t but there is an active WAITIG LIST for a Bob Kramer knife.
- Facebook said “no sir” to Trump, who, according to them, posted an add that falsely represented the 2020 Census.
- The NCAA is saying that at the worst, they will have people-free March Madness and that they will screen each player prior to the start of the game.
- Dating apps are learning that its wise to add video features to their sites to eliminate catfishing and other terrible things people do when hiding behind a website or app.
- The U.S. is quarantining dollars that flow in from china (from exchange, etc.) That doesn’t mean you should touch money and not think twice.