One thing I did this week was go through the process of purchasing a headstone. (Not for myself) Here are a few observations:
- They are expensive. 👀 a 24 x 12 slab of granite with a few words willl run you $600 – $3000.
- Someone will have choose 40 characters and one photo and some clip art to represent your entire life and legacy. Give them something to work with!
- Help your family to help you. Save money. Have life insurance.
- Make sure that the people you love know what you love so that you will be represented even in your death. Talk to your loved ones about things you care about!
- Give folks their flowers while they live so you don’t have to pay the $65-$100 for the flower hole. 😂